Rhayader Mid Wales
Rentals for Global Vacations Bungalow
THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN RESERVED
Available: 10-24 August £3000
This is 2 miles (5 min drive) to the Minyan
A detached, modern bungalow situated on a large working livestock farm, with lovely views over open farmland and rolling hills, on the outskirts of St Harmon.
The cottage offers contemporary accommodation ideal cottage for a family or group of friends.
The three bedrooms of this Rhayader cottage are spacious and cosy, the sitting room is welcoming with a log-effect electric stove and the large kitchen/dining room is very well-equipped and perfect for family meals.
The front lawned garden, with its private hot tub is marvellous for relaxing and dining alfresco, whilst taking in the hill views, after enjoying the beautiful scenery, walks, cycling, mountain biking and canoeing facilities in the region.
Glanyrafon Bungalow is close to the beautiful Elan Valley Lakes, the Gilfach Nature Reserve and the Red Kite Feeding Station in Rhayader.
Builth Wells is within easy reach, and offers shops, pubs, tea rooms, restaurants and the Royal Welsh Showground.
This wonderful part of Wales offers something for everyone and this quality Rhayader holiday cottage is the ideal base for an exciting holiday.
Note: The property is 5 mins walk from Glanyrafon Barn, together they sleep 16.
There is a damage deposit of £500, you will recieve a refund within 14 days if the place is left clean, tidy and no damage to the property or park.
- All ground floor
- Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 2 x king-size double
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room with electric log-effect stove
- Adjoining garage games room with pool table.
- Rangemaster with double oven and 6-ring hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x Smart TVs with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi
- Oil central heating with electric stove
- Rangemaster with double oven and 6-ring hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, WiFi
- Garage with pool table and dart board
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Bike storage in garage
- Lawned front garden with furniture, BBQ on request and hot tub
- Sorry no smoking
- Shops and restaurants 3 miles, pub 1.4 miles
- Note: Check-in 3.00pm, check-out 10.00am
- Note: Fly screen available on request.
About the location
ST HARMON Rhayader 3.5 miles.
The small village of St. Harmon is located on the River Marteg in the county of Powys, amidst the beautiful countryside surrounding Rhayader. Rhayader is a bustling market town with an abundance of small unusual shops, many eating establishments and pubs, a leisure complex, and for outdoors enthusiasts, cycle hire is available in the town. There is a wonderful feeding station for Red Kites near Rhayader, where they can be observed quite closely. For a more strenuous but most enjoyable day, try pony trekking through the area. Discover the fabulous Elan Valley Lakes, the Gilfach Nature Reserve and the excellent mountain biking in the Hafren Forest, which are all close.
For more activities in the area see https://rhayader.co.uk/things-to-doBook Property